Sunday, April 14, 2013

TACO SUNDAY!!!!!

Jeez, I love me some Taco Sunday. I'll be sober tonight, since there's no Walking Dead on.

Figured out that I can watch free movies from Amazon Prime on my TV through the PS3, which is sweet because between that and Netflix I have a seemingly-infinite selection of movies to watch.

I've been pretty happy with my baby amplifier these last few weeks. Nice to have a more quiet option for when my wife is sleeping or when I'm trying to learn new stuff through the Internet, since all my other gear is A) LOUD and B) in a different room from my computer. And since some of my effects pedals can have their software edited online, an amp next to my computer lets me do that without too much extra cable wrangling across the house. Plus, Formerly Office Kitty likes having yet another place to sleep:





Speaking of that other room, I will soon have to share or surrender my music room to my wife, who needs her own office space starting in the next 2-3 weeks. Probably "share" since the cats still sometimes use things other than litter boxes to pee in, and I don't want any of my good stuff "marked" by them.

2 comments:

Kamao Poot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hope12hopes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.