Sunday, June 23, 2013

Things to do when you've been out of school for two years

My long break is almost over at long last. So, what do I have to do to prepare?


  • Reteach myself all of the math and science I took in Florida, so that I can jump right back in or even be a little bit ahead
  • Exercise and diet so that I can actually navigate from class to class without suffering a heart attack or sitting through class soaked in sweat
  • Panic a whole fucking bunch, and work really hard not to do anything stupid/self-destructive
I have 58 days until school starts. I'm going to take about three weeks to relearn trig and pre-calculus, and then five weeks to relearn calculus. That isn't as bad as it sounds, since it is mostly refresher stuff and I had pretty good grades the last time around. I've already been going to the gym and dieting, and I've lost a pretty decent amount of weight so far. I'm doing a pretty solid job panicking too, and so far I haven't screwed anything up too severely. 

So far. 

5 comments:

Cass Morrison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Chili said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Zineb Bouslahmi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kamao Poot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hope12hopes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.